Turbo Internacional is a leading turbocharger maintenance, repair, and spare parts supplier, in the Marine and Power sectors.
To further consolidate and strengthen our service and maintenance teams, we are looking for a qualified and committed turbocharger service engineer.
As a turbocharger service engineer, you will be responsible for maintenance and repair jobs both in our service stations and on site, attending power generation facilities and ships worldwide.
You will report to the workshop foreman and the service team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembly and disassembly of turbochargers and components, in accordance with manufacturer working instructions, both onsite and in our workshops
- Analysis of the mechanical failures and preparing a technical investigation report
- Supporting the back-office team in after sales service or technical aspects
- Quality control
- Development and improvement of internal procedures
Qualifications and requirements for the turbocharger technician
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with turbochargers ABB, MAN, NAPIER, MET, etc.
- Structured work habits with technical analytical abilities
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Familiar with MSOffice suite
- Available to travel throughout Spain and abroad
- Available to work occasionally during weekends or national holidays
- Willing to settle in Madrid
- Class B driving license. EU Work Permit
- B2 English level or higher
- Mechanical service or maintenance experience will be the additional advantage
- Capable of performing technical analysis of failures
- Relevant experience in the Marine industry
- Team-player who can also work independently without onsite supervision and be self-motivated
- Additional languages will be an advantage
If you fulfill the above requirements, please send an application with CV through the email email@example.com